Browse/search for people
Dr Athimalaipet Ramanan
Dr Athimalaipet Ramanan
Area of research
My current research focus is on immunogenetics of systemic onset juvenile arthritis, macrophage activation syndrome and juvenile dermatomyositis. I am a Reader at the University and the Associate Editor for the musculoskeletal section of the National Library of Health.
paediatric rheumatologyrheumatic disordershypermobility syndromemusculoskeletal problems in childrenkawasaki disease
- Cruikshank, M & Ramanan, AV 2014, Fifteen-minute consultation: A structured approach to the management of hypermobility in a child. Archives of disease in childhood. Education and practice edition, vol 98., pp. 212-6
- Carreno, E, Guly, CM, Chilov, M, Hinchcliffe, A, Aróstegui, JI, Lee, RW, Dick, A & Ramanan, AV 2014, A60: optic nerve and retinal features in uveitis associated with juvenile systemic granulomatous disease (blau syndrome). Arthritis & rheumatology (Hoboken, N.J.), vol 66 Suppl 11., pp. S89
- Sen, ES & Ramanan, AV 2014, New age of biological therapies in paediatric rheumatology. Archives of disease in childhood.
- Roderick, M, Shah, R, Finn, A & Ramanan, AV 2014, Efficacy of pamidronate therapy in children with chronic non-bacterial osteitis: disease activity assessment by whole body magnetic resonance imaging. Rheumatology (Oxford, England).
- Ramanan, AV, Roderick, M, Shah, R & Finn, A 2014, A75: Proposal of the Bristol Criteria for the Diagnosis of Chronic Non-bacterial Osteitis From a Cohort of 41 Patients. Arthritis & rheumatology (Hoboken, N.J.), vol 66 Suppl 11., pp. S107
- Sen, ES & Ramanan, AV 2014, How to use antistreptolysin O titre. Archives of disease in childhood. Education and practice edition.
- Sen, ES, Ramanan, AV, Welsh, G & Saleem, M 2014, A118: laboratory investigation of the role of toll-like receptors on kidney cells in pathogenesis of lupus nephritis. Arthritis & rheumatology (Hoboken, N.J.), vol 66 Suppl 11., pp. S155
- Ramanan, AV, Dick, AD, Benton, D, Compeyrot-Lacassagne, S, Dawoud, D, Hardwick, B, Hickey, H, Hughes, D, Jones, A, Woo, P, Edelsten, C & Beresford, MW 2014, A randomised controlled trial of the clinical effectiveness, safety and cost-effectiveness of adalimumab in combination with methotrexate for the treatment of juvenile idiopathic arthritis associated uveitis (SYCAMORE Trial). Trials, vol 15., pp. 14
- Kilonback, AC, Guly, C, Bernatoniene, J & Ramanan, AV 2014, Unilateral neuroretinitis secondary to Bartonella henselae infection. Archives of disease in childhood, vol 99., pp. 70
Edit this profile If you are Dr Athimalaipet Ramanan, you can edit this page. Login required.