Browse/search for people
Dr Athimalaipet Ramanan
Dr Athimalaipet Ramanan
Area of research
- Ramanan, AV, Dick, AD, Benton, D, Compeyrot-Lacassagne, S, Dawoud, D, Hardwick, B, Hickey, H, Hughes, D, Jones, A, Woo, P, Edelsten, C & Beresford, MW 2014, A randomised controlled trial of the clinical effectiveness, safety and cost-effectiveness of adalimumab in combination with methotrexate for the treatment of juvenile idiopathic arthritis associated uveitis (SYCAMORE Trial). Trials, vol 15., pp. 14
- Kilonback, AC, Guly, C, Bernatoniene, J & Ramanan, AV 2014, Unilateral neuroretinitis secondary to Bartonella henselae infection. Archives of disease in childhood, vol 99., pp. 70
- Hinks, A, Martin, P, Thompson, SD, Sudman, M, Stock, CJ, Thomson, W, Day, TG, Packham, J, Ramanan, AV, Donn, RP & 2013, Autoinflammatory gene polymorphisms and susceptibility to UK juvenile idiopathic arthritis. Pediatric rheumatology online journal, vol 11., pp. 14
- Freeman, H, Patel, J, Fernandez, D, Sharples, P & Ramanan, AV 2013, Fitting and flailing: recognition of paediatric antiphospholipid syndrome. Archives of disease in childhood. Education and practice edition.
- Smith, EMD & Ramanan, AV 2013, Fifteen-minute consultation: A structured approach to the management of hypermobility in a child. Archives of disease in childhood. Education and practice edition, vol 98., pp. 212-216
- Habibi, S, Thompson, E, Thyagarajan, MS & Ramanan, AV 2013, Unusual presentation of spinal involvement in a child with chronic recurrent multifocal osteomyelitis. International Journal of Rheumatic Diseases, vol 16., pp. 477-9
- Kavirayani, A, Thyagarajan, MS, Ellis, J, Strike, H & Ramanan, AV 2013, Scarring following steroid tendon sheath injections for tenosynovitis in children with juvenile idiopathic arthritis: a single-centre experience. Clinical and Experimental Rheumatology, vol 31., pp. 814-5
- Jadon, DR, Ramanan, AV & Sengupta, R 2013, Juvenile versus adult-onset ankylosing spondylitis -- clinical, radiographic, and social outcomes. a systematic review. Journal of Rheumatology, vol 40., pp. 1797-805
- Khan, M, Ramanan, AV, Murphy, P & Saleem, M 2013, Renal hypertension: an unusual cause for a common problem. Eur J Pediatr, vol 172., pp. 711-712
Edit this profile If you are Dr Athimalaipet Ramanan, you can edit this page. Login required.