Browse/search for people
Professor Rich Pancost
- Badger, MPS, Schmidt, DN, Mackensen, A & Pancost, RD 2013, High resolution alkenone palaeobarometry indicates relatively stable pCO2 during the Pliocene (3.3 to 2.8 Ma). Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society A: Mathematical, Physical and Engineering Sciences.
- Badger, MPS, Lear, C, Pancost, RD, Foster, G, Bailey, T, Leng, MJ & Abels, H 2013, CO2 drawdown following the middle Miocene expansion of the Antarctic Ice Sheet. Paleoceanography, vol 28., pp. 42-53
- Stibal, M, Wadham, JL, Lis, G, Telling, JP, Pancost, RD, Dubnick, A, Sharp, M, Lawson, EC, Butler, CE, Hasan, F, Tranter, M & Anesio, AMB 2012, Methanogenic potential of Arctic and Antarctic subglacial environments with contrasting organic carbon sources. Global Change Biology.
- Lim, KLH, Pancost, RD, Hornibrook, ERC, Maxfield, PJ & Evershed, RP 2012, Archaeol: an indicator of methanogenesis in water-saturated soils. Archaea.
- Lupascu, M, Wadham, JL, Hornibrook, ERC & Pancost, RD 2012, Temperature sensitivity of methane production in the permafrost active layer at Stordalen, Sweden: A comparison with non-permafrost northern wetlands. Arctic, Antarctic, and Alpine Research, vol 44., pp. 469-482
- Monteiro, FM, Pancost, RD, Ridgwell, AJ & Donnadieu, Y 2012, Nutrients as the dominant control on the spread of anoxia and euxinia across the Cenomanian-Turonian oceanic anoxic event (OAE2): Model-data comparison. Paleoceanography, vol 27.