Browse/search for people
Professor Dek Woolfson
- Fletcher, JM, Harniman, RL, Barnes, FRH, Boyle, AL, Collins, AM, Mantell, J, Sharp, TH, Antognozzi, M, Booth, PJ, Linden, N, Miles, MJ, Sessions, RB, Verkade, P & Woolfson, DN, 2013, Self-assembling cages from coiled-coil peptide modules. Science, vol 340., pp. 595-599
- Thomson, AR, Wood, CW, Burton, AJ, Bartlett, GJ, Sessions, RB, Brady, RL & Woolfson, DN, 2014, Computational design of water-soluble α-helical barrels. Science, vol 346., pp. 485-488
- Baker, EG, Bartlett, GJ, Crump, MP, Sessions, RB, Linden, N, Faul, CFJ & Woolfson, DN, 2014, Local and macroscopic electrostatic interactions in single α-helices. Nature Chemical Biology, vol 11., pp. 221-228
- Wood, CW, Bruning, M, Ibarra, AA, Bartlett, GJ, Thomson, AR, Sessions, RB, Brady, RL & Woolfson, DN, 2014, CCBuilder: An interactive web-based tool for building, designing and assessing coiled-coil protein assemblies. Bioinformatics, vol 30., pp. 3029-3035
- Bromley, E, Channon, K, Moutevelis, E & Woolfson, D, 2008, Peptide and Protein Building Blocks for Synthetic Biology: From Programming Biomolecules to Self-organized Biomolecular Systems. ACS Chem. Biol, vol 3(1)., pp. 38 - 50
- Wolny, M, Batchelor, M, Bartlett, GJ, Baker, EG, Kurzawa, M, Knight, PJ, Dougan, L, Takagi, Y, Woolfson, DN, Paci, E & Peckham, M, 2017, Design and Characterization of Long and Stable de novo Single α-Helix Domains. Biophysical Journal, vol 112., pp. 189a
- Niitsu, A, Heal, J, Fauland, K, Thomson, D & Woolfson, D, 2016, Membrane-spanning α-helical barrels as tractable protein-design targets. Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society B: Biological Sciences.
- Fletcher, J, Bartlett, G, Boyle, A, Danon, J, Rush, L, Lupas, A & Woolfson, D, 2016, N@a and N@d: Oligomer- and Partner-specification by Asparagine in Coiled-coil Interfaces. ACS Chemical Biology.
- Burton, AJ, Thomson, D, Dawson, WM, Brady, RL & Woolfson, DN, 2016, Installing hydrolytic activity into a completely de novo protein framework. Nature Chemistry, vol 8., pp. 837-844
- Mahendran, K, Niitsu, A, Kong, L, Thomson, D, Sessions, R, Woolfson, D & Bayley, H, 2016, A monodisperse transmembrane α-helical peptide barrel. Nature Chemistry.
- Woolfson, D, 2016, Coiled-Coil Design: Updated and Upgraded. in: David A D Parry, John M Squire (eds) Fibrous Proteins: Structures and Mechanisms. Springer International Publishing AG, pp. 35-61
- Bartlett, GJ & Woolfson, DN, 2016, On the satisfaction of backbone-carbonyl lone pairs of electrons in protein structures. Protein Science, vol 25., pp. 887-897