Browse/search for people
Professor Jamie Jeremy
Professor Jamie Jeremy
MSc(Oxon), PhD(Lond), FRSH
- Mill, C, Monk, BA, Williams, H, Simmonds, SJ, Jeremy, JY, Johnson, JL & George, SJ 2014, Wnt5a-Induced Wnt1-Inducible Secreted Protein-1 Suppresses Vascular Smooth Muscle Cell Apoptosis Induced by Oxidative Stress. Arteriosclerosis, Thrombosis and Vascular Biology.
- Muzaffar, S, Jeremy, J, Angelini, GD & Shukla, N 2012, NADPH oxidase 4 mediates upregulation of type 4 phosphodiesterases in human endothelial cells. Journal of cellular physiology, vol 227(5)., pp. 1941 - 1950
- White, S, Hayes, E, Lehoux, S, Jeremy, J, Horrevoets, A & Newby, A 2011, Characterisation of the differential response of endothelial cells exposed to normal and elevated laminar shear stress. Journal of Cellular Physiology, vol 226., pp. 2841 - 2848
- Jeremy, J, Shukla, N, Angelini, G & Wan, S 2011, Endothelin-1 (ET-1) and vein graft failure and the therapeutic potential of ET-1 receptor antagonists. Pharmacol Res, vol 63(6)., pp. 483 - 489
- Muzaffar, S, Shukla, N, Massey, Y, Angelini, G & Jeremy, J 2011, NADPH oxidase 1 mediates upregulation of thromboxane A2 synthase in human vascular smooth muscle cells: inhibition with iloprost. Eur J Pharmacol, vol 11;658(2-3)., pp. 187 - 192
- Mill, C, Jeremy, J & George, S 2011, YIA 4 Wnt5a signalling promotes VSMC survival via WISP-1: consequences for VSMC viability in atherosclerotic plaques. Heart, vol 97(20)., pp. e7 - e7
- Bloor, J, Shukla, N, Smith, F, Angelini, G & Jeremy, J 2010, Folic acid administration reduces neointimal thickening, augments neo-vasa vasorum formation and reduces oxidative stress in saphenous vein grafts from pigs used as a model of diabetes. Diabetologia, vol 53(5)., pp. 980 - 988
- Jeremy, J & Thomas, A 2010, Animal Models for Studying Neointima Formation. Curr Vasc Pharmacol, vol 8(2)., pp. 198 - 219
- Hotston, M, Jeremy, J, Persad, R, Bloor, J & Shukla, N 2010, 8-isoprostane F(2alpha) up-regulates the expression of type 5 phosphodiesterase in cavernosal vascular smooth muscle cells: inhibition with sildenafil, iloprost, nitric oxide and picotamide. BJU Int., pp. 1794 - 1798
- Shukla, N, Rossoni, G, Hotston, M, Sparatore, A, Soldato, PD, Tazzari, V, Persad, R, Angelini, G & Jeremy, J 2009, Effect of hydrogen sulphide-donating sildenafil (ACS6) on erectile function and oxidative stress in rabbit isolated corpus cavernosum and in hypertensive rats. BJU International, vol 103(11)., pp. 1522 - 1529
Edit this profile If you are Professor Jamie Jeremy, you can edit this page. Login required.