Browse/search for people
Dr Sacha Allen
Dr Sacha Allen
- Allen, AM, Barker, GLA, Wilkinson, PA, Burridge, AJ, Winfield, MO, Coghill, JA, Uauy, C, Griffiths, S, Jack, P, Berry, S, Werner, P, Melichar, J, McDougall, J, Gwilliam, R, Robinson, P & Edwards, KJ 2013, Discovery and development of exome-based, co-dominant single nucleotide polymorphism markers in hexaploid wheat (Triticum aestivum L.). Plant Biotechnology Journal, vol 11., pp. 279-295
- Brenchley, R, Spannagl, M, Pfeifer, M, Barker, GLA, D'Amore, R, Allen, AM, McKenzie, N, Kramer, M, Kerhornou, A, Bolser, D, Kay, S, Waite, D, Trick, M, Bancroft, I, Gu, Y, Huo, N, Luo, M-C, Sehgal, S, Gill, B, Kianian, S, Anderson, O, Kersey, P, Dvorak, J, McCombie, WR, Hall, A, Mayer, KFX, Edwards, KJ, Bevan, MW & Hall, N 2012, Analysis of the bread wheat genome using whole-genome shotgun sequencing. Nature, vol 491., pp. 705-10
- Winfield, MO, Wilkinson, PA, Allen, AM, Barker, GLA, Coghill, JA, Burridge, AJ, Hall, A, Brenchley, R, D'Amore, R, Hall, N, Bevan, M, Richmond, T, Gerhardt, D, Jeddeloh, J & Edwards, KJ 2012, Targeted re-sequencing of the allohexaploid wheat exome.. Plant Biotechnology Journal, vol 10., pp. 733
- Wilkinson, PA, Winfield, MO, Barker, GLA, Allen, AM, Burridge, AJ, Coghill, JA & Edwards, KJ 2012, CerealsDB 2.0: an integrated resource for plant breeders and scientists. BMC Bioinformatics, vol 13.
- Allen, A, Thorogood, C, Hegarty, M, Lexer, C & Hiscock, S 2011, Pollen-pistil interactions and self-incompatibility in the Asteraceae: new insights from studies of Senecio squalidus L. (Oxford ragwort). Annals of Botany, vol 108(4)., pp. 687 - 698
- Allen, A, Barker, G, Berry, T, Coghill, J, Gwilliam, R, Kirby, S, Robinson, P, Brenchley, R, Amore, R, McKenzie, N, Waite, D, Hall, A, Bevan, M, Hall, N & Edwards, K 2011, Transcript-specific, single-nucleotide polymorphism discovery and linkage analysis in hexaploid bread wheat Triticum aestivum L. Plant Biotechnology Journal, vol 9., pp. 1086 - 1099
- Robertson, A, Rich, TCG, Allen, AM, Houston, L, Roberts, C, Bridle, JR, Harris, SA & Hiscock, SJ 2010, Hybridization and polyploidy as drivers of continuing evolution and speciation in Sorbus. Molecular Ecology, vol 19., pp. 1675-1690
- Allen, AM, Lexer, C & Hiscock, SJ 2010, Characterisation of sunflower-21 (SF21) genes expressed in pollen and pistil of Senecio squalidus (Asteraceae) and their relationship with other members of the SF21 gene family. Sexual Plant Reproduction, vol 23., pp. 173-186
- Allen, AM & Hiscock, SJ 2010, Molecular communication between plant pollen and pistils. CAB Reviews, vol 5.
- Allen, AM, Lexer, C & Hiscock, SJ 2010, Comparative analysis of pistil transcriptomes reveals conserved and novel genes expressed in dry, wet, and semidry stigmas. Journal of Plant Physiology, vol 154., pp. 1347 - 1360
Edit this profile If you are Dr Sacha Allen, you can edit this page. Login required.