Browse/search for people
Dr Lori Peacock
Dr Lori Peacock
- Poon, S, Peacock, L, Maini, PK, Gibson, W, Gull, K & Kelly, S 2012, A modular and optimized single marker system for generation of Trypanosoma brucei cell lines expressing T7 RNA polymerase and the tetracycline repressor. Open Biology, vol 2., pp. 110037
- May, S, Peacock, L, Costa, C, Gibson, W, Tetley, L, Robinson, D & Hammarton, T 2012, The Trypanosoma brucei AIR9-like protein is cytoskeleton-associated and is required for nucleus positioning and accurate cleavage furrow placement. Molecular Microbiology, vol 84.
- Peacock, L, Cook, S, Ferris, V, Bailey, M & Gibson, W 2012, The life cycle of Trypanosoma (Nannomonas) congolense in the tsetse fly. Parasites and Vectors, vol 5.
- Peacock, L, Ferris, V, Bailey, M & Gibson, W 2012, The influence of sex and viral infection on the development of Trypanosoma brucei in tsetse flies. PLOS Neglected Tropical Diseases, vol 6.
- Peacock, L, Ferris, V, Sharma, R, Sunter, J, Bailey, M, Carrington, M & Gibson, W 2011, Identification of the meiotic life cycle stage of Trypanosoma brucei in the tsetse fly. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, vol 108., pp. 3671 - 3676
- Natesan, SK, Peacock, L, Leung, KF, Gibson, W & Field, MC 2010, Evidence that low endocytic activity is not directly responsible for human serum resistance in the insect form of African trypanosomes. BioMed Central
- Natesan, S, Peacock, L, Leung, K, Matthews, K, Gibson, W & Field, M 2009, The trypanosome Rab-related proteins RabX1 and RabX2 play no role in intracellular trafficking but may be involved in fly infectivity. PLoS One, vol 4/issue 9/e7217., pp. 1 - 14
- Peacock, L, Ferris, V, Bailey, M & Gibson, W 2009, Intraclonal mating occurs during tsetse transmission of Trypanosoma brucei. Parasites and Vectors, vol 2(43)., pp. 1 - 12
- Sharma, R, Gluenz, E, Peacock, L, Gibson, W, Gull, K & Carrington, M 2009, The heart of darkness: growth and form of Trypanosoma brucei in the tsetse fly. Trends in Parasitology, vol 25., pp. 517 - 524
- Ebikeme, C, Peacock, L, Coustou, V, Rivière, L, Bringaud, F & Gibson, W 2008, N-Acetyl D-glucosamine stimulates growth in procyclic forms of Trypanosoma brucei by inducing a metabolic shift. Parasitology, vol 135., pp. 585 - 594
Edit this profile If you are Dr Lori Peacock, you can edit this page. Login required.