Browse/search for people
Dr Andy Bailey
Dr Andy Bailey
Area of research
Molecular Plant Pathology and Fungal Biology
- Fungal Molecular Genetics
- Fungal Genomics
- Plant Pathology
- Fungicide Research
- Insect Pathology
- Fungal molecular genetics
- fungal genomics
- Bonsch, B, Belt, V, Bartel, C, Duensing, N, Koziol, M, Lazarus, CM, Bailey, AM, Simpson, TJ & Cox, RJ, 2016, Identification of genes encoding squalestatin S1 biosynthesis and in vitro production of new squalestatin analogues. Chemical Communications, vol 52., pp. 6777-6780
- Heneghan, MN, Burns, C, Costa, AMSB, Burton, KS, Challen, MP, Bailey, AM & Foster, GD, 2016, Functional analyses of Agaricus bisporus Serine Proteinase 1 (SPR1) reveals a role in utilisation of humic rich substrates and adaptation to the leaf-litter ecological niche. Environmental Microbiology.
- Ford, KL, Henricot, B, Baumgartner, K, Bailey, AM & Foster, GD, 2016, A faster inoculation assay for Armillaria using herbaceous plants. Journal of Horticultural Science and Biotechnology.
- Alberti, F, Bailey, AM & Foster, G, 2016, Natural products from filamentous fungi and production by heterologous expression. Applied Microbiology and Biotechnology.
- Ford, KL, Baumgartner, K, Henricot, B, Bailey, AM & Foster, GD, 2016, A native promoter and inclusion of an intron is necessary for efficient expression of GFP or mRFP in Armillaria mellea. Scientific Reports, vol 6.
- Bailey, AM, Alberti, F, Kilaru, S, Collins, CM, De Mattos-Shipley, K, Hartley, AJ, Hayes, P, Griffin, A, Lazarus, CM, Cox, RJ, Willis, CL, O'Dwyer, K, Spence, DW & Foster, GD, 2016, Identification and manipulation of the pleuromutilin gene cluster from Clitopilus passeckerianus for increased rapid antibiotic production. Scientific Reports, vol 6.
- Mattos-Shipley, KMJd, Ford, KL, Alberti, F, Banks, A, Bailey, AM & Foster, G, 2016, The Good, the Bad and the Tasty: The Many Roles of Mushrooms. Studies in Mycology.
- Duff-Farrier, CRA, Candresse, T, Bailey, AM, Boonham, N & Foster, GD, 2015, Evidence for different, host-dependent functioning of Rx against both wild-type and recombinant Pepino mosaic virus. Molecular Plant Pathology, vol 17., pp. 120-126
- Ford, KL, Baumgartner, K, Henricot, B, Bailey, AM & Foster, GD, 2015, A reliable in vitro fruiting system for Armillaria mellea for evaluation of Agrobacterium tumefaciens transformation vectors. Fungal Biology, vol 119., pp. 859-869
- Derbyshire, MC, Michaelson, L, Parker, J, Kelly, S, Thacker, U, Powers, SJ, Bailey, AM, Hammond-Kosack, K, Courbot, M & Rudd, J, 2015, Analysis of cytochrome b5 reductase-mediated metabolism in the phytopathogenic fungus Zymoseptoria tritici reveals novel functionalities implicated in virulence. Fungal Genetics and Biology, vol 82., pp. 69-84
Edit this profile If you are Dr Andy Bailey, you can edit this page. Login required.