Browse/search for people
Dr Andy Bailey
Dr Andy Bailey
Area of research
Molecular Plant Pathology and Fungal Biology
- Fungal Molecular Genetics
- Fungal Genomics
- Plant Pathology
- Fungicide Research
- Insect Pathology
- Fungal molecular genetics
- fungal genomics
- Ford, KL, Henricot, B, Baumgartner, K, Bailey, AM & Foster, GD, 2017, A faster inoculation assay for Armillaria using herbaceous plants. Journal of Horticultural Science and Biotechnology, vol 92., pp. 39-47
- Ford, K, Bailey, AM & Foster, G, 2017, Honey fungus: new insights into a tree killer. The Plantsman, vol 16., pp. 48-54
- Alberti, F, Foster, G & Bailey, AM, 2017, Natural products from filamentous fungi and production by heterologous expression. Applied Microbiology and Biotechnology, vol 101., pp. 493-500
- Bonsch, B, Belt, V, Bartel, C, Duensing, N, Koziol, M, Lazarus, CM, Bailey, AM, Simpson, TJ & Cox, RJ, 2016, Identification of genes encoding squalestatin S1 biosynthesis and in vitro production of new squalestatin analogues. Chemical Communications, vol 52., pp. 6777-6780
- Ford, KL, Baumgartner, K, Henricot, B, Bailey, AM & Foster, GD, 2016, A native promoter and inclusion of an intron is necessary for efficient expression of GFP or mRFP in Armillaria mellea. Scientific Reports, vol 6.
- Mattos-Shipley, KMJd, Ford, KL, Alberti, F, Banks, A, Bailey, AM & Foster, G, 2016, The good, the bad and the tasty: The many roles of mushrooms. Studies in Mycology, vol 85., pp. 125-157
- Heneghan, MN, Burns, C, Costa, AMSB, Burton, KS, Challen, MP, Bailey, AM & Foster, GD, 2016, Functional analyses of Agaricus bisporus Serine Proteinase 1 (SPR1) reveals a role in utilisation of humic rich substrates and adaptation to the leaf-litter ecological niche. Environmental Microbiology, vol 18., pp. 4687-4696
- Bailey, AM, Alberti, F, Kilaru, S, Collins, CM, De Mattos-Shipley, K, Hartley, AJ, Hayes, P, Griffin, A, Lazarus, CM, Cox, RJ, Willis, CL, O'Dwyer, K, Spence, DW & Foster, GD, 2016, Identification and manipulation of the pleuromutilin gene cluster from Clitopilus passeckerianus for increased rapid antibiotic production. Scientific Reports, vol 6.
- Williams, K, Szwalbe, AJ, Mulholland, NP, Vincent, JL, Bailey, A, Willis, CL, Simpson, TJ & Cox, RJ, 2016, Heterologous Production of Fungal Maleidrides Reveals the Cryptic Cyclization Involved in their Biosynthesis. Angewandte Chemie International Edition, vol 55., pp. 6784-6788
- Ford, KL, Baumgartner, K, Henricot, B, Bailey, AM & Foster, GD, 2015, A reliable in vitro fruiting system for Armillaria mellea for evaluation of Agrobacterium tumefaciens transformation vectors. Fungal Biology, vol 119., pp. 859-869
Edit this profile If you are Dr Andy Bailey, you can edit this page. Login required.