Dr Cathy Fuller
Head of Centre
Centre for Applied Anatomy
University of Bristol, Southwell Street, Bristol, BS2 8EJ
0117 331 7678 (ext 17678)
- 1st BVSc year Lead, responsible for the coordination of the 1st year Units and overall management of the 1st year of the BVSc programme.
- BVSc1 Animal Health Sciences 1: Live Anatomy.
- BVSc1 Animal Health Sciences 1: Ailmentary and Renal System.
- BVSc1 Animal Health Sciences 1: Reproductive and Endocrine System.
- BVSc2 Animal Health Sciences 2: Exotic element.
- BSc Veterinary Nursing and Bioveterinary Science, Veterinary Anatomy unit: Abdomen and Pelvis.
- Methods of bringing clinical relevance to basic science teaching.
- Bringing inspirational anatomy teaching into schools by practical teaching and creation of e-learning resources (Lets Dissect).
- Supervision of educational projects in University and in schools investigating both the benefits of dissection in teaching anatomy and the creation of interactive online tutorials.
- Development and use of eBiolabs in pre and post practical anatomy teaching in CCCA.
- Creation of 3D e-learning resources and evaluation of 3D anatomical images in online learning.