Regional taster day
Our Regional Taster Days provide students with the opportunity to experience academic taster sessions from the University of Bristol.
You will have the opportunity to attend a variety of lectures which will give you an insight into what it might be like to study that subject at Bristol.
This day will also provide you with essential guidance about applying to university.
The taster days will be held at different locations outside the South West. Details will be confirmed shortly.
• Attending a state school or college;
• In your first year of A-level or equivalent study.
These conferences will be very popular and due to this we may need to consider further criteria when selecting participants for the events:
• Have the academic ability to study at the University of Bristol (ie you can achieve the entry requirements for your degree as published in our online course finder);
• You live in a low participation area;
• You attend a contextual school or college.
If you have any questions about the regional conferences or would like further information about the event, please do get in touch via: Schools-Colleges-Liaison@bristol.ac.uk
Apply for a Taster Day
If you're interested in attending, or are a teacher who would like to bring a school group along, then please contact Schools-Colleges-