Get your test results
Your nurse or doctor will usually advise at the appointment when we expect the test results to be returned to us. These results need to be seen by the requesting doctor or nurse prior to the reception or office staff telling you your results. If there is anything which the doctor or nurse feels needs to be discussed with you then the surgery will contact you to arrange an appointment to discuss this with you.
Due to the amount of tests we do here at the Students' Health Service we do not usually contact a patient if their test is normal.
To get your test results Tel +44 (0)117 330 2720 (and select option 2).
Our phone lines are busy during the morning so you may prefer to call in the afternoon when the phone lines are quieter.
- Monday 8:45 am to 7:45 pm (Booked appointments only from 6:30 pm)
- Tuesday 8:45 am to 5:30 pm
- Wednesday 8:45 am to 5:30 pm
- Thursday 8:45 am to 7:45 pm (Booked appointments only from 6:30 pm)
- Friday 8:45 am to 5:30 pm
- Saturday 9 am to 12 pm (Booked appointments only)
If you need to see us urgently
- before 6:30 pm on any weekday contact us.
- after 6:30 pm on any weekday or at the weekend, call the NHS 111 service.