News in 2017
- QECDT Students to attend EPSRC Science for a Successful Nation 2018 7 November 2017 QECDT Students selected to exhibit at the EPSRC Science for a Successful Nation 2018
- QECDT students attend enterprise event at Unit DX 26 October 2017
- QE-CDT students visit Hitachi Labs in Cambridge 6 August 2017
- QECDT 2017 Open Day announced 3 August 2017 The Quantum Engineering Centre for Doctoral Training (QECDT) have announced their open day for prospective students. It will be held on December 5th 2017 in the Bristol Nanoscience and Quantum Engineering Building within the University of Bristol. More details of how to register will follow.
- Quantum Innovation Lab 2018 event in Bristol 3 August 2017 Quantum Innovation Lab event 2018 organised by Quantum Engineering PhD Students
- Bristol Festival of Nature 10th & 11th June 11 May 2017 Quantum Engineering students science demos at the Festival of Nature