Childhood Obesity and Poverty
Childhood Obesity and Poverty webinar.
On Thursday 25 June 2020, the Bristol Poverty Institute held an online interdisciplinary seminar entitled Childhood Obesity and Poverty.
Featured speakers included:
- Dr James Nobles, (Population Health, Senior Research Associate in Qualitative Research)
- Maria Jesus Vega Sala, (Policy Studies, PhD Researcher in Policy Studies)
- Professor Stephanie von Hinke, (Economics, Professor of Economics)
- Dr Amanda Hughes, (Population Health, Senior Research Associate in Epidemiology)
- Mr Maurice di Rosso, (External, Director of Feeding Bristol)
- Dr Georgie MacArthur, (External, Specialty Registrar in Public Health, Bristol City Council; Honorary Lecturer in Population Health
This was followed by a facilitated discussion, chaired by Dr Lauren Winch, BPI Manager.
The video recording is available to view below:
This seminar was part of the BPI’s interdisciplinary seminar series which focus on broad themes relevant to poverty research and which can be explored from a variety of different perspectives.
If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org