This site is no longer active. For further information about current research in children's burns, please contact the following theme leads:
Clinical management: Dr Amber Young firstname.lastname@example.org
Nursing research: Karen Coy email@example.com
Psychosocial recovery and support: Prof Di Harcourt firstname.lastname@example.org
Prevention: Prof Alison Kemp kempAM@cardiff.ac.uk
- Adult Burns Support UK website goes live 20 October 2017 Dan's Fund for Burns, a registered UK charity offering practical support to adult burn survivors, announces the new adult burn support website.
- Prevention team's paper on the BuRN-Tool published 12 October 2017 Prevention team's BuRN-Tool paper published in Burns
- Best Oral Presentation win for Harriet Quinn-Scoggins at the EBA in Barcelona! 12 October 2017 Harriet Quinn-Scoggins wins another award for the Prevention Team!
- National Burns Awareness Day is back on the 18th October 2017 12 October 2017 It is the BBA National Burns Awareness Day on 18th October 2017
- BBA National Burn Awareness Day 18th October 2017 22 September 2017
- Appearance Matters podcast out now on adjustment to burn injuries 8 September 2017 Episode 19 of the Appearance Matters podcast is live, check it out! This episode focuses on how burn injuries can permanently change a person’s appearance
- Prevention team successful in RfPB BuRN-Tool bid! 23 August 2017 Prevention team successful in RfPB BuRN-Tool bid!
- Paper on first-aid interventions for burns published 23 August 2017 Prevention team paper on first-aid interventions for burns published in Burns
- Keeping Children Safe NIHR programme report published by the NIHR 23 August 2017 Keeping Children Safe NIHR programme report published by the NIHR
- UoB eSSC students complete projects at BCH 3 August 2017 Our 3 University of Bristol eSSC students have completed their projects at Bristol Children's Hospital