News in 2020
- PhD success for Amber and Rhiannon! 9 July 2020 We are delighted to announce that both Amber Young and Rhiannon Macefield have passed their PhD vivas within the last couple of weeks.
- New publication for CSR team members 25 June 2020 Publication gives recommendations to inform Patient and Public Involvement in trial oversight
- Breast reconstruction outcomes paper published 9 June 2020 New publication for Dr Charlotte Davies
- Introducing the Best-BRA Study 25 April 2020 Best-BRA Study - Is subpectoral or pre-pectoral implant placement Best in immediate BReAst reconstruction?
- CSR team meetings move online 25 April 2020 The team are meeting more frequently to share updates and maintain morale during Covid-19 lockdown
- Two PhD submissions for CSR team members 24 April 2020
- International collaboration highlights top areas for surgical guidance during COVID‐19 pandemic 22 April 2020 CSR team members have taken part in a COVIDSurg Collaborative project to identify the key areas that must be included in surgical preparedness plans during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Optimum post-colectomy rectal stump management investigated 22 April 2020 New research has been published on the risks to patients of differing rectal stump closure techniques.
- New publication on regional vs local anaesthesia 1 April 2020 CSR team members publish a new paper on regional versus local anaesthesia for arteriovenous fistula formation surgery