Things we are celebrating this week...
28 September 2018
- This week we have welcomed back the students for Welcome Week with lots of busy events to celebrate. Now the fun begins!
- We also welcome Jen Williams who is covering for Polly while she is on maternity leave. Welcome Jen!
- We wave ta-ra to Maria Usowicz - good luck and have fun in your retirement Maria.
- Jules Hancox has been awarded a DSc by the University of Bristol for his work on cardiac potassium channels. Well done Jules!
- Emma Robinson is now a member of the Wellcome Trust Expert Review Group, Cognitive Neuroscience and Mental Health.
- Sandra Neumann, supervised by Emma Hart and Jon Brookes was awarded her PhD, subject to the satisfactory completion of minor amendments to the thesis.