- David Sheppard receives Jack Riordan and Paul Quinton Cystic Fibrosis Science Awards 26 November 2018
- It's been a busy couple of months for Bridget Lumb. 8 November 2018
- A drive towards targeted therapy in osteoarthritis 8 November 2018 Dr Chrissy Hammond has won over £900k from Arthritis Research UK to fund a 5-year study on the function of early genetic changes in osteoarthritis using zebrafish as a model system.
- Andy James attended 'Growing older better' workshop. 31 October 2018
- Dr Danielle Paul has been awarded an Alan Turing Institute Fellowship. 26 October 2018
- Dr Dylan Bergen has been awarded a fellowship from Versus Arthritis. 26 October 2018
- What can animals tell us about depression? 25 October 2018
- Things we are celebrating this week... 19 October 2018
- Stephanie Tran wins the prize for the best poster. 17 October 2018
- Things we are celebrating this week... 12 October 2018
Bristol Neuroscience Festival
22-24 March 2018
Bristol Neuroscience Festival is a celebration of all things related to neuroscience and comprises interactive exhibitions, talks, experiments and hands-on activities for all ages. Learn about the evolution of the brain, play brain games and explore our ‘brain art’ exhibition. You can also meet neuroscience students, clinicians and local organisations to learn more about the brain.