Politics and international studies
- Your subject librarian
Contact us if you would like some advice. We can help you to:
Key subject resources
- Chatham House Online Archive - Publications and archives of the Royal Institute of International Affairs (Chatham House), the independent international affairs policy institute.
- International Bibliography of the Social Sciences (IBSS) - includes references dating back to 1951, with over 2,800 journals regularly indexed.
- JSTOR - digital library of academic journals, books, and primary sources, primarily in the humanities and social sciences.
- Scopus - large abstract and citation database of peer-reviewed literature, including: scientific journals, books and conference proceedings across the fields of science, technology, Medicine, social sciences, and arts and humanities.
- Statewatch - monitors journalism and research in Europe in the fields of the state, justice and home affairs, civil liberties, accountability and openness, and includes all the material from the Statewatch Bulletin and Statewatch news online since 1991.
- Web of Science: Core Collection - databases available within the Web of Science Core Collection: Science Citation Index (1900-, with 1900-1945 limited to c.250 core journals); Social sciences Citation Index (1956-); Arts and Humanities Citation Index (1975-); Arts and Humanities Citation Index (1975-); Conference Proceedings Citation Index - Science (1990-); Conference Proceedings Citation Index - Social Science & Humanities (1990-).
- Kanopy - award-winning documentaries, classic and indie films
If there is a book you would like us to buy, please fill out the form.