Mechanical engineering resources
Location of print resources
A print version of the complete classmark scheme is available in the Library at the Information Display.
- Past exam papers: three years' worth of papers are held near the photocopiers
- PhD - all are kept, please ask a member of staff on how to obtain these
- MSc - most are kept in the Lower Reading Room
- UG Reports - most are kept in the Lower Reading Room
- Special collections - most rare books in engineering, including the Brunel and Pugsley collections, are held in Special Collections, in the Arts and Social Sciences Library
Get expert advice and support from your subject librarian.
Support for members of academic teaching staff, who would like to create an online reading list for their course unit.
If there is a book you would like us to buy, please fill out the form.