Your subject librarian
Tel: +44 (0)117 331 5417 | Internal 15417
Contact us if you would like some advice. We can help you to:
Key subject resources
- ASTM Compass - formerly ASTM International Standards & Engineering Digital Library, a collection of industry-leading standards and technical engineering information created by the world's top technical experts and business professionals from 135 countries.
- Compendex - comprehensive interdisciplinary engineering database.
- Derwent Innovations Index on Web of Science - provides access to more than 20 million patents in three broad areas: Chemical, Engineering, and Electrical & Electronic; with links to cited and citing patents, relevant literature, and full-text patent data sources.
- IEEE Xplore - full text access to technical literature from IEEE (Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers) journals, transactions, magazines, letters, conference proceedings, standards, and IET (Institution of Engineering and Technology) publications from 1988 onwards (with select content back to 1953).
- MathSciNet - access to a searchable index of reviews, abstracts and bibliographic information for much of the mathematical sciences literature
- Scopus - large abstract and citation database of peer-reviewed literature, including: scientific journals, books and conference proceedings across the fields of science, technology, Medicine, social sciences, and arts and humanities.
If there is a book you would like us to buy, please fill out the form.