Your subject librarian
Tel: +44 (0)117 4282184 | Internal 82184
Contact me if you would like some advice. I can help you to:
Key subject resources
- Business Source Complete - provides access to company and industry reports, SWOT analyses, trade and professional magazines, and many important scholarly business journals.
- EconLit - citations with selected abstracts of the world's economic literature from 1969 onwards.
- The Economist - online version of the magazine.
- International Bibliography of the Social Sciences (IBSS) - includes references of over 2,800 journals that are regularly indexed and 7,000 books each year.
- Oxford Scholarship Online (Economics and Finance) - a cross-searchable library containing the full text of over 3,000 Oxford books in the areas of Economics and Finance, Philosophy, Political Science, and Religion.
- Web of Science: Core Collection - includes the Social sciences Citation Index (1956-), which covers a range of journals relevant to economics.
Skills and training
Your subject librarian will provide a programme of lectures and training on library and information skills, in consultation with your department or school.
A number of guides and video tutorials on searching databases are on Blackboard, in the Library tab.
If there is a book you would like us to buy, please fill out the form.