Cellular and molecular medicine
Your subject librarian
Tel: +44 (0)117 331 1504 | Internal 11504
Contact us if you would like some advice. We can help you to:
Key subject resources
- Medline (on OvidSP) - covers the international literature on bioMedicine, including the allied health fields and the biological and physical sciences, humanities, and information science as they relate to Medicine and health care.
- PubMed, including Medline - a service of the US National Library of Medicine that includes millions of citations from Medline and other life science journals for biomedical articles back to 1948; links to full text articles and other related resources, including records from in Medline In Process (which is searchable through OvidSP); plus some Chemistry and other non-medical science titles which do not have MeSH subject headings.
- Embase - provides access to the bibliographic Excerpta medica database and covers approximately 3,500 international journals from 110 countries, with Data going back to 1980.
- Scopus - large abstract and citation database of peer-reviewed literature, including: scientific journals, books and conference proceedings across the fields of science, technology, Medicine, social sciences, and arts and humanities.
- Web of Science: Core Collection - databases available within the Web of Science Core Collection: Science Citation Index (1900-, with 1900-1945 limited to c.250 core journals); Social sciences Citation Index (1956-); Arts and Humanities Citation Index (1975-); Arts and Humanities Citation Index (1975-); Conference Proceedings Citation Index - Science (1990-); Conference Proceedings Citation Index - Social Science & Humanities (1990-)
If there is a book you would like us to buy, please fill out the form.