Student Support Office
Here to help
The Student Support Team is responsible for all undergraduate and postgraduate administration. They can help you with queries related to your studies and provide support on everything from problems with unit registration and submitting assessments, to changing units and withdrawals. They also deal with the administration of exam boards, extenuating circumstances, Erasmus and Study Abroad.
Make an enquiry
The Student Support Team has adapted the support and services it offers in light of COVID-19 and is currently running a virtual help desk. Start by sending an email to the team as most queries are resolved this way. There may be occasions when a query requires a follow-up appointment. This could be a phone call or a meeting using Microsoft Teams. Sometimes a meeting on campus is required. If so, a team member will book a face-to-face meeting for you.
Read our out of office
When we receive frequent queries on a topic, we will provide guidance in the out of office messages on our emails. This means you might have an immediate answer to your query.
Meet the team
Whilst we are running a virtual help desk it is important that you feel part of the Law School community and can put faces to the team supporting you. Our Meet the Team page aims to bring the team closer and make your communication with us more personal.
- General Enquiries for current LLB students: email@example.com
- General Enquiries for prospective students: firstname.lastname@example.org
- General Enquiries for LLM, MA and MSc students: email@example.com
- General Enquiries for PGR students: firstname.lastname@example.org
- General Enquiries for all prospective postgraduate students: email@example.com
Queries relating to disability support
- Our School Disability Coordinator liaises with Disability Services to implement study support for students with disabilities: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our working hours are Mon-Friday 9-5pm.
- Any queries received outside these hours will be picked up at 9am the next working day.
- We aim to respond to you within 2 working days (Mon-Fri). Some queries may take longer to resolve.
- Whilst most of our enquiries are resolved by email, sometimes a face to face meeting is required.
- Pre-booked sessions run Tuesday to Thursday from 1-3pm.
- Only the Student Support Team can book these sessions.
- Drop-ins are not available.