News in 2020
- University of Bristol Student Making Working From Home Healthier 24 July 2020 As many continue to work from home out of choice or necessity, an Innovation with History graduate and his two co-founders are on a mission to make it the healthiest environment possible with their new start-up, Snackcess.
- We have come a long way in four years 7 July 2020 The Centre for Innovation and Entrepreneurship is celebrating four years of work with the unveiling of the Student Showcase 2020 that offers an insight into the Innovation Programmes final year projects
- Know Your Money interviewed us for their Ultimate Guide to Starting a Businesses 3 July 2020 KnowYourMoney.co.uk recently interviewed Dave Jarman and Neil Coles, two of the UK’s leading entrepreneurship educators based at the Centre.
- What is the state of the employment market for 2020 graduates and what can I do? 25 June 2020 One of our Senior Lecturers Dave Jarman is a former university Head of Careers and has written this blog about graduate employment prospects and strategies in the wake of COVID.
- Four final year students pitch projects to investors 10 June 2020 Four Innovation Programme finalists gave phenomenal pitches and showcased their emerging business concepts to international investors as part of SETSquared GradInvest event.
- Unprecedented win for fourth-year Innovation students in start-up competition 13 May 2020 Computer Science with Innovation students, Konstantina Psoma and Roman Bromidge have won the highest University of Bristol accolade for their start-up developed as part of their final-year Innovation project.
- Where they are: A catchup with the 2017-18 MSc cohort 6 January 2020 Our first cohort of MSc Innovation and Entrepreneurship students graduated from the one-year MSc programme in the autumn of 2018. We’ve recently caught up with them to see how they’re progressing a year since graduation.