Scholarships for overseas students
Previous scholarship winners
The Faculty of Engineering is pleased to announce scholarships of £500 for outstanding overseas undergraduate students starting their programmes of study in October 2016.
Many of our scholarship programmes include summer school training sessions or paid yearly industrial placements (approx. £1,250 per month) with well-known international companies.
Each department in the Faculty offers first-year scholarships of £500 to overseas fee-paying undergraduates. The scholarships are as follows:
- Roderick Collar Scholarship in Aeronautical Engineering
- Sir Alfred Pugsley Scholarship in Civil Engineering
- Barry Thomas Scholarship in Computer Science
- Paul Dirac Scholarship in Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Edmund Boulton Scholarships for Engineering Design and Engineering Mathematics
- Mechanical Engineering Scholarship
Note: There is no need to apply for these scholarships, all eligible candidates will automatically be considered.
Scholarships will be given to all candidates who arrive to study and who have achieved A*A*A at A Level, or the international equivalent. To win a scholarship, one of the the A*s must be in Maths, Further Maths, or Physics; General Studies A Level, or A Level languages where that language is your native language, will not be counted for the purposes of the scholarship. International equivalencies of A*A*A at A Level are at the discretion of individual admissions tutors in departments, but guideline equivalents will be provided shortly.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any further information.