As a doctoral researcher at the University of Bristol, you are automatically also a member of the GW4 Alliance.
GW4 is comprised of four of the most research-intensive and ambitious universities in the UK: Bath, Bristol, Cardiff and Exeter.
The GW4 Alliance offers a variety of advantages to postgraduate research students registered at any of its four institutions, including access to a collaborative network, expert training opportunities and shared resources.
GW4 training and support includes:
- Doctoral Student Training Scheme
- Annual Doctoral Skills Training Event
- Communication for Collaboration Online Resource
- Research and Professional Skills Training
- GW4 Equipment Database
- GW4 Treasures (archives and special collections)
- Travel Bursaries.
To find out more, please visit www.gw4.ac.uk/doctoral-development-opportunities