News in 2019
- Update to runmlwin released on SSC 24 June 2019 Update to runmlwin released on SSC (17-June-2019)
- MLwiN 3.04 released 3 June 2019 MLwiN 3.04 released (03-Jun-19)
- R2MLwiN 0.8-6 released 28 May 2019 R2MLwiN 0.8-6 released on CRAN (28-May-19)
- CMM Multilevel Modelling Workshops, 9-12 July 2019 12 April 2019
- New Stat-JR videos released by NCRM. 13 March 2019 New videos by Professor Bill Browne on Stat-JR are now available as part of the NCRM online resource.
- MLwiN 3.03 released 11 February 2019 MLwiN 3.03 released (11-Feb-19)
- New research shows league tables ‘punish and reward wrong schools’ 31 January 2019 Secondary school league tables, published on 24th January, ‘punish and reward the wrong schools’ by failing to take pupil background into account, according to new research from the School of Education, University of Bristol.