Funding next steps

Find out what you need to do about funding now you have come through the Clearing and Adjustment process.

UK students

EU students

Channel Islands and Isle of Man students

If you are from the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man, you may pay a different rate of fees from UK/EU or international students. Tuition fees for each degree course are listed in the online course finder.

Contact your local education department for further details about financing your studies and for advice on whether your island government offers any grants or awards. 

International students

Find out more about fees and funding for international students.

Advice on funding

Staff in our Student Funding Office can give advice and offer support. They can offer help with:

  • UK Government financial support and tuition fee loans;
  • University bursaries and scholarships;
  • applications for University hardship funds/emergency loans;
  • budgeting and money management;
  • financial implications of withdrawing from or suspending studies or transferring courses.

Tel: +44 (0)117 331 7972

Student Finance England can offer more information, including a range of helpful tools and guidance.

EU referendum and tuition fees

In June 2016 the UK voted to leave the European Union. Find out how this affects tuition fees for European Union applicants.

Edit this page