Why study Interactive AI at the University of Bristol?
CDT Booklet covering details on the programme structure, unit decriptions and funding details:
In addition to being part of a world-leading research and training environment, Interactive AI students will benefit from a wide range of extra training opportunities, events and support structures:
- All aspects of the Interactive AI training programme will be organised around the Interactive AI-Hub: an innovative integrated software environment supporting the development and deployment of Interactive AI pipelines and workflows.
- The students will have the option to complete an internship or research visit to a national/international academic partner or industrial lab for one to three months. Leading universities (e.g. KU Leuven, UCL, Leiden, Nottingham, UP Valencia, Gent, Aalto, LMU Munich) and companies (e.g. Amazon, Microsoft, Thales) have agreed to host CDT students.
- A programming trainer will be available to provide advanced training and support to students in using the university’s high-performance computing and data storage systems.
- Access to other training elements from the wider AI and domain-specific courses that the University offers.
- Events, reading groups and mini-workshops on relevant topics at Bristol, including an Interactive AI Summer School and Winter School and an Interactive AI seminar series.
- Turing Masterclasses at the Alan Turing Institute (Bristol is a full partner and will provide this to all Interactive AI CDT students).
- Events, workshops and courses at other UK institutions and CDTs.
- Professional and personal development courses, including entrepreneurial skills and public engagement training.
- An enhanced stipend for selected students, starting at £20.5K per year.
Bristol is a fantastic place to live with a lively AI, machine learning and data science community.