What’s changing at Senate House – First regular update
7 June 2019
Senate House is changing. Our priority is to minimise the disruption for students, staff and our local community, so we’ll post regular updates here on what’s changing.
Senate House is now closed
Work is now underway to build the new two-storey food court. Senate House will be closed from Monday 10 June – 23 September 2019.
From 10 June the site hoardings go up around the building, as Kier, the main contractors, start to clear the ground floor and take out carpets and ceilings.
Temporary location changes
- PGR Hub - pop up events will take place over the summer. Find out more at bristol.ac.uk/ doctoral-college.
- Visa and funding – Ground Floor, 5 Tyndall Avenue from 11 June.
- Information Point – Ground Floor, 5 Tyndall Avenue from 11 June.
- Income office (payments), fees office and credit control - Ground Floor, 5 Tyndall Avenue from 11 June.
- Bristol SU Living Room - closes on 6 June and re-opens as a pop-up space in the Richmond Building on 17 June.
- Study seats – alternative study space is available in the Hawthorns Study Centre and the Arts and Social Sciences Library.
Need to contact someone about the work?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org