ASPIRE 2018 6 July 2018
- ASPIRE 2018 6 July 2018
- Whodunnit at Brimsham Green School 6 July 2018
- Skirting Science 2018 6 July 2018
- University Life and Learning Event, 2018 6 July 2018
- Bristol Women’s Commission Girls Conferences 2018: Our Lives Our Choice 6 July 2018
- Science in the Kitchen 2018 16 May 2018
- Chew Valley DNA detectives 25 April 2018 The School of Biochemistry ran an engaging and successful outreach session last Thursday 19th April for a group of year 9 students from Chew Valley School who visited the University.
- British Science Week event - Hayesfield School for Girls, Bath 21 March 2018
- British Science Week event - Fynamore School, Wiltshire. 21 March 2018
- International Day of Women and Girls in Science 14 March 2018 The 11th of February was International Day of Women and Girls in Science. Dr Sara Alvira-de-Celis, Elizabeth Blackwell fellow at the School of Biochemistry joined in with the Spanish initiative "11defebrero" to highlight the work of women in science, to showcase female STEM role models and to promote good practices in equality within the scientific field.