Rethinking spaces explores what opportunities digital innovations afford us in rethinking the curriculum/teaching and learning spaces in the 21st century. The theme covers:
- Understanding of the relationship between the use of classroom space, technology and learning
- Curriculum development and learning design opportunities
- Well-being and the influence of teaching and learning spaces
- Using space to support pedagogical innovation
- Transformational blended learning e.g. teaching beyond face-to face delivery or using simulations and augmented reality
- Open educational resources and practices
Visit our Rethinking Spaces papers and resources on our blog, including a recordings from the Rethinking Spaces theme launch symposium (June 2018).
Share your practice!
Are you currently working with space, physically or virtually, in a way you think ohters may be interested in? Please get in touch to share you practice with us!