Resources for staff to support you in developing your online and blended teaching.
Interaction and discussion in Covid-secure rooms
- Introduction: what will and won’t work on-campus?
- Activities and techniques to support in-class interaction
- Writing and pair work tasks
- Using digital tools to support in-class interaction
- Creating lasting outputs from on-campus sessions
Guidance on digital education
- The Active, Collaborate Learning Cookbook
- Blog posts
- Out of the ordinary: tips for authentic online teaching and learning
- Six ways to engage your audience online
- Three low-tech ways to gamify your learning
- Active learning infographic 'Retro'spective
- Learning from the experience of higher education in China
- Teaching beyond the firewall
- The Big Scary Word beginning with C (not that one)
- Case Studies:
Register by 22nd Sept 2021
Designed for those new to teaching/and or supporting learning including:
Please visit the Digital Education website for the official guidance on transferring your teaching online.
There is a network of Digital Champions to support you in your online teaching - find out who your school's Champion is and how the network can help!
Visit BILT's video channel to see online teaching examples and practice from our academic staff.