Nominate alumni for an award
Nominate someone for an Alumni Award, and help us to honour and celebrate the significant impact that individuals have had on a personal, professional or societal level.
Nominations for the 2020 Awards have now closed.
How to nominate
- All nominations must be submitted through the online form (not currently available as nominations for 2020 have now closed).
- Multiple nominations must be submitted separately.
- We highly recommend drafting your supporting statement separately as incomplete forms cannot be saved. Ensure you have all the information you need before starting to fill in the online form.
- Your supporting statement should be no more than 4,000 characters long (roughly 500 words).
- Once you have submitted your nomination you will be given the option to download a copy of your response. Please keep this for your records.
- If you have any questions or experience issues submitting a nomination, please contact email@example.com or call 0117 39 41046.
- All nominations will be treated in confidence.
The Alumni Awards recognise and celebrate the outstanding achievements of our alumni. They are judged based on the nominee’s commitment to excellence, innovation and impact on society.
All nominations will be assessed on the extent to which they share the common themes of:
- Leadership and active contribution
- Creativity and imagination
- Commitment, passion and generosity of spirit
The recipients for each award will be decided by a selection panel chaired by the Pro Vice-Chancellor (International), Dr Erik Lithander.
- Nominations can be made by graduates, staff, honorary graduates, current students and the wider community.
- There are no restrictions on the number of nominations you can submit.
- Only alumni (graduates and honorary graduates of the University of Bristol) may be nominated.
- Joint or self-nominations will not be accepted.