Badock Hall - self catered
Badock Hall self catered is made up of two blocks of newly-refurbished self-catered accommodation located in Stoke Bishop, alongside the catered blocks of accommodation. On each floor of the buildings there can be up to 13 bedrooms, plus a shared bathroom and spacious kitchen. The hall also has lots of communal social and study areas.
From £141 per week
Images of Badock Hall - self catered
Photography is representative - room layout, contents and furnishings may vary.
Location of Badock Hall - self catered
Getting to the campus
- 2.3 miles from campus
- Approximately 14 minutes cycle
- Approximately 16 minutes bus journey
Stoke Park Road, Stoke Bishop, BS9 1JQ
Stoke Bishop is a campus of accommodation housing over 2,000 students. The site includes gardens and space for socialising and relaxing. Based two miles from the University campus, there is a regular bus service running to the University (bus passes are included in your accommodation fee). The Stoke Bishop residences are set on the edge of The Downs, and the Clifton Suspension Bridge, Avon Gorge, Ashton Court and Leigh Woods are all within walking distance.
|Room types available||Accommodation fee||Weekly fee|
|Single with basin||£5901.42||£140.51|
The tenancy is a fixed term contract of 42 weeks (17 September 2017 to 7 July 2018) and covers the duration of the academic year.
Find out more about what's included in your fees and the additional costs that are payable.
- Meal card option available
- Owned and managed by the University of Bristol
- Up to 13 rooms per floor
- Shower rooms on each floor shared by 3-10 students
- Spacious kitchen areas on each floor shared by 7-13 students
- Adapted rooms for hearing impaired people available
- Some single-sex flats are available
- Small double beds (4ft/122cm wide).
- Internet access (ResNet) in rooms
- Bike storage (additional cost for insurance)
- Limited parking available with permit
- Common room
- Hall bar
- Music practice room
- Study room
- Sports facilities
Contact us about this residence
Tel: +44 (0)117 428 2417
Warden: Prof. Mark Lowenberg Student Support Adviser: TBC You can visit some residences on open days. To visit at any other time contact the residence.