Colourful Bristol Houses

If you're a landlord with a room or property to rent, there are a number of services available via the University and Students Union that will enable you to advertise your property to students and staff.


Our HomeStay service is suitable if you have a spare room that you are looking to rent out. We will guide you through the process, advertise your property for you and put you in touch with prospective tenants.

Bristol SU Lettings

A lettings service managed by The University of Bristol's Students Union, mostly dealing in whole properties. Contact them directly to find out more about advertising your property through them.

Edit this page