View all news

Undergraduate tenancy extension applications

27 March 2017

If you are an undergraduate living in a University allocated residence and you want to stay in University allocated accommodation after your tenancy is due to end, you can now apply for a tenancy extension.

You can apply to extend up to 17th July 2017 by applying using our Undergraduate tenancy extension application form (17th July being the day you will need to leave your residence). All rooms will be charged at a flat rate of £16 per night. Details of how to pay will be provided in your extension offer before the end of May. If you are offered an extension this may not necessarily be in your current room or residence.

Applications for tenancy extensions are now closed

Please note that completion of the tenancy extension application form does not guarantee an offer of a tenancy extension.

What happens next?

Applications are not dealt with on a first come, first served basis. After the closing date of Friday 5th May has passed, we will process all applications. You will be contacted from the 1st June with an outcome on your application.


Further information

If you wish to stay in Bristol beyond the 17th July, you should also apply for summer accommodation. For example if you wish to stay until 25 July you should apply to extend your tenancy to the 17th July using the tenancy extension form, and then also apply for summer accommodation from 17th July to 25th July using the summer accommodation application form. 

Edit this page