PG Cert / PG Dip / MSc
Why study with us?
- Four core full time lecturers provide direct, continuing support for your learning.
- Ability to submit draft assignments and receive formative feedback prior to final submission.
- Flexible modules you can take at your own pace.
- Study support via email and our Blackboard virtual learning environment.
- Inter-professional study: applicants are from non-medical as well as medical health professions.
- Integrated MSc in teaching and learning - progress to the level that meets your academic and personal development needs.
- A modular, part-time, postgraduate Medical Education course covering the skills and knowledge needed to teach and assess more effectively, as well as improving your skills in educational design and management.
- Higher Education Academy accreditation - the PG Certificate is accredited by the HEA so on completion you can become a Fellow of the Academy (or Associate if doing just 30 credits)
Contact the TLHP Office for further details on how to apply for HEA Fellowship