News in 2014
- Paul Clarke with Uninvited Guests present This Last Tempest 2 September 2014
- Bodies in Flight present DREAM-WALK as part of Connected Communities 2 September 2014
- Catherine Hindson wins research award from Society of Theatre Research 18 August 2014
- Kate Elswit publishes new book 1 August 2014 'Watching Weimar Dance' looks at audiences' response to dance, theatre and performance during the era of the Weimar Republic.
- New article on myth and marketing in celebrated historic theatres 7 July 2014 Catherine Hindson has published 'Heritage, Capital and Culture: The Ghost of 'Sarah' at the Bristol Old Vic', which appears in 'Theatre and Ghosts: Materiality, Performance and Modernity', edited by Mary Luckhurst and Emilie Morin.
- New dance performance based on research collaboration 3 February 2014 Kate Elswit has collaborated with choreographer Rani Nair on new a new performance based on a 1975 dance piece by Kurt Jooss.