Following the public consultation of the student residential accommodation in April, we are now progressing with the second part of public consultation for the detailed design of the academic buildings and public spaces on the site of the former Cattle Market.
The campus will be open to everyone and will provide inspiring spaces to meet, learn and make new connections. It will help create a new inclusive city district in Temple Quarter, contribute to economic growth, revitalisation and job creation.
Share your views
The public consultation will run from 9-25 September. Our plans will be published online at the start of the consultation. In addition, there will be a number of ways for you to see our plans and share your views.
Meet the team
Come along to one of our public sessions below:
- Wednesday 18 September, 5-7pm at Hillcrest Primary School, Terrace Room, Cemetery Road, Totterdown, Bristol BS4 3DE
- Wednesday 11 September, 6-7:30pm at Engine Shed, Station Approach, Bristol BS1 6QH
- Thursday 12 September, 5-7pm at Barton Hill Settlement, Terrace Room, 43 Ducie Road, Bristol BS5 0AX
- Saturday 21 September, 12-2pm at Windmill Hill City Farm, the Old Dairy, Philip Street, Bristol BS3 4EA
Our plans will also be on display at:
- Engine Shed, Station Approach, Bristol BS1 6QH
- Beacon House (The Triangle), University of Bristol, Bristol BS8 1QU
View our plans
Plans for the academic buildings and public spaces will be available on 9 September.