Undergraduate and postgraduate scholarships for students from China, Indonesia, Singapore or Vietnam who are Aviva customers.
Aviva offer 10 scholarships, worth 20% of tuition fees to undergraduate and postgraduate taught students.
Eligible courses include:
- any undergraduate course with the exclusion of medicine, dentistry or veterinary science,
- any one year, full-time master's programme
- starting in September 2021.
You can apply if you:
- are normally resident in China, Indonesia, Singapore or Vietnam or your parent is an Aviva customer in Asia.
- have applied to an undergraduate course, or one year full-time Masters programme, starting in September 2021 - with the exclusion of Medicine, Dentistry or Veterinary Science.
For information on how to apply, visit the Aviva Scholarships website.