Postgraduate Recruitment and Admissions
We support the postgraduate recruitment and admissions process across the University, working closely with Faculty Offices and departments, which have responsibility for application processing.
- We work with Faculty Offices and departments to co-ordinate elements of the PG admissions process that happen University-wide, and develop supporting policies and procedures.
- We provide advice to staff on areas of the recruitment and admissions process such as fee status assessments, admissions policies, and advertising studentships.
- We take a lead in delivering a range of promotional activities including production of the University's postgraduate prospectus and participation in a range of postgraduate recruitment fairs throughout the UK.
- We facilitate sharing of information and good practice through events such as the Postgraduate Forum.
- We have worked with colleagues across the university to implement the online admissions system, Apply Yourself, which accepts online applications to almost all of our postgraduate programmes, and the new Customer Relationship Management system, Connect, which provides tailored communications and web pages for enquirers and applicants.
- We work closely with the International Recruitment Office, which has responsibility for recruitment of international postgraduate students.
This website is aimed at staff engaged in the recruitment and admissions of postgraduate students. From our website you can access information including:
If you are a prospective applicant and you are interested in postgraduate study opportunities at Bristol please take a look at our online postgraduate prospectus which contains all the information, links and contacts prospective applicants will need to make the right choice for their studies. Alternatively, for further assistance you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org