The WTPN has:
- Four regional groups in England
- One countrywide network in Scotland
- Two regional networks in Wales.
These groups bring together local professionals to share good practice, provide mutual support and to promote joint working.
Meetings are usually held quarterly. Each Region has its own page with further details.
Expert groups have been created in England, Scotland and Wales. Their purpose is to provide the network with practical advice on promoting:
- good practice;
- preventative multi-agency working;
- communication and shared vision
within the health, social care(Adults and Children's Services) and legal sector.
In England, the group meets six monthly and is made up of experts from Health, Social Care, (Adults and Children's), Children and Family voluntary organisations and legal sectors.