Some of our members participate in the local ageing research forum run jointly by Age UK Bristol and Brunel Care.
Members of the ALC group are seeking collaborators for an ESRC CASE studentship.
Ageing, Life Course, Social Gerontology links
- AGE – European Older People’s Platform, EU.
- Age UK (formerly Age Concern and Help the Aged), UK.
- British Council for Ageing, UK.
- British Society of Gerontology, UK.
- British Geriatrics Society, UK.
- British Society for Research on Ageing, UK.
- Canadian Association on Gerontology, Ottawa, Canada.
- Care Quality Commission, England.
- Carers UK, UK.
- Centre for Policy on Ageing, England.
- Counsel and Care, UK.
- Department of Health, Social Care for Older People, England.
- Gerontological Society of America, Washington, USA.
- HelpAge International, London, UK.
- Institute of Gerontology, King's College London, England.
- International Association of Gerontology and Geriatrics, Brazil.
- International Longevity Centre – UK, UK.
- Keele Centre for Social Gerontology, Keele, UK.
- National Pensioners Convention, UK.
- New Dynamics of Ageing Programme, Sheffield, UK.
- Newcastle Institute for Ageing and Health, Newcastle, UK.
- Oxford Institute of Ageing, Oxford, UK.
- Sheffield Institute for Studies on Ageing (SISA), UK.
- Southampton Centre for Research on Ageing, UK.
- United Nations Programme on Ageing, New York.