How to find us
Main reception is in building No 46.
See the University's maps and travel pages for more information
School for Policy Studies,
University of Bristol,
Faculty of Social Sciences and Law,
8 Priory Road,
Bristol, BS8 1TZ
Where to find us
Main reception, 8 Priory Road (building 46 on the map)
Centre for Exercise, Nutrition and Health Sciences, Tyndall Avenue (building 42 on the map)
Norah Fry Research Centre, 3 Priory Road (building 51 on the map)
Maps and travel information
There are detailed maps and travel information available on the University's web pages.
Directions to the main reception at the School for Policy Studies from the M32 by car
- Exit the M4 at junction 19 marked for the M32. Follow the M32 into Bristol.
- Carry straight on from the end of the motorway. Keep in the right-hand lane (following the signs to Clifton). At St. James Barton roundabout take the second exit (following signs to the University of Bristol).
- Go straight on over several sets of traffic lights. Just after the entrance to the multistorey car park on your left, turn right into Woodland Road.
- At the top of the hill is a crossroads. Carry on through the crossroads for approximately 300 yards then turn left into Priory Road.
- The School for Policy Studies is approximately 20 yards on the left-hand side.
Parking is very difficult near the University.You might be able to find unrestricted street parking about 10 to 15 minutes walk away. There are also NCP car parks nearby.
Departmental car parking is limited to visitors and must be booked by arrangement and in advance. Please note that School departmental parking spaces are not available for current or prospective students.