Official physiotherapists of the runbristol events
Our dynamic physiotherapists use clinical expertise and an evidence based approach. Degree qualified, all of our physiotherapists are also engaged in post graduate study to Masters level or beyond, to ensure you get the best quality care.
Your first session
At your first session our physios complete:
- full diagnostic assessment
- biomechanical analysis
- assessment of form, technique and strength
They will then
- explain your injury to you
- devise an individualised treatment plan
- work to eliminate pain and prevent injury recurrence
Treatment may include manual treatment, prescribed exercise, sports specific rehabilitation and electrotherapy.
All our physiotherapists are registered with health insurance companies e.g. BUPA, AXAPPP
Conditions we commonly treat include
- Acute and chronic sports injuries
- Neck and back pain
- Shoulder,hip, knee and foot/ankle pain
- Post surgical rehabiliatation (e.g. anterior cruciate repairs, shoulder repairs following dislocation/subluxation, spinal surgery)
Our extra expertise - running and sports technique analysis
The University of Bristol sports physiotherapists can assess the efficiency of your unique running style, how well your body absorbs the biomechanical forces running creates to address and prevent injury.
(Back to top)