Solving your challenges
Starting or growing a business is full of challenges - and we understand them because we have been through them ourselves and worked with over 100 young companies, learning from each one of them.
Here are some of the ways that we help solve your challenges:
- The physical community of the incubator
- Social and networking events
- Active connection-making by the Team
- Coaching from in-house staff and mentoring from our pool of seasoned entrepreneur Mentors to help you identify your strategic options and select the right one for your business
- Our renowned Business Review Panels powerfully inject broad expertise into the business planning process
- Coaching and Mentoring to help develop your customer strategy, market segmentation and implementation plans. Introduction to potential customers and sector experts.
|Access to funding
- Guidance on adopting the right funding strategy
- Investment readiness training
- Investment showcase events
- Introductions to private, networked and institutional investors and grant funders
|Building the team
- Our whole environment is focused around the founder and the team.
- Coaching, mentoring and skills development workshops
- Board development workshops and guidance
- Role matching database and introductions to NEDs, CEOs, FDs, managers, developers, administrators and so on – as a centre of gravity in the local business eco-system we are connected to and attract many high-quality people.
|Developing the product
- Through our University connection we can introduce you to academics, knowledge transfer specialists and student bodies to help validate your technology, develop your product and plan your product road-map.
|Building the Business
- Access to lawyers, accountants and patent attorneys
- Coaching & mentoring from our in-house team and Mentors Administrative and facilities support - we do the “Tea and Toilets” so you can focus on your business
- A varied series of workshops and seminars
- Coaching & mentoring from our in-house team and Mentors
- Introductions to domain experts from our network
The SETsquared Centre is not a kindergarten - we work with as many serial entrepreneurs as first-time business-owners - and provide as much or as little support is necessary for your business.
Each business is different - and special - and our service is entirely bespoke to your needs.