Benefits to your business
Early stage businesses joining the SETsquared Business Acceleration Centre benefit from:
- Joining a community of like minded people going through the same start-up or step-up pains
Access to a Network of:
- Industry focused, successful mentors and entrepreneurs who provide free of charge support and add tremendous value.
- Business angels, banks and early-stage venture capital funds. Since 2008, Bristol companies have raised around £50 million in funding and more than £22 million in sales.
- Potential partners, potential customers and local professionals
- Local businesses through our own extensive network, the Bristol Enterprise Network
- Links into the world-class research base of the University
Reducing the risk of starting a venture and improve chances of success through:
- Being a member of one of the best business incubators in the UK
- Working with a team with personal start-up experience, that has a track record of success in supporting growing companies
- Taking full advantage of all the tailored support on offer, including workshops, clinics, mentoring, review panels and showcasing events.
The complete business support offering, links across industry, with partner organisations, professional service providers, academics and the investment community make the business incubator an unrivalled place to be if you are starting or developing a technology based venture in Bristol or the surrounding area.
See some case studies of companies we have worked with: