News in 2018
- New funding to use eye-tracking to evaluate Colombian tobacco control policies 17 December 2018
- Creative Reactions 11 May 2018 TARG members participate in this years Creative Reactions exhibition.
- TARG researchers appear on BBC Radio Bristol 29 April 2018 TARG researchers appeared on BBC Radio Bristol to discuss recently developed beer mats.
- Alcohol harms and labelling: right to know vs. don’t want to know 9 April 2018 TARG hosted a public engagement evening at Watershed to share findings from our research exploring the provision of health information on alcohol labels
- TARG PhD student receives travel grant 7 February 2018 PhD student receives travel grant to attend MQ Mental Health Science Meeting.