News in 2014
- Crohn's and Colitis UK grant 26 November 2014
- Perinatal Mental Health 18 November 2014
- Teenage self-harm linked to problems in later life 22 October 2014
- New Health Integration Teams for Addictions, Psychological Therapies and Perinatal Mental Health 20 October 2014
- Attendance of The International Congress of Psychiatry 24-27 June 2014 8 July 2014
- New project investigates the internet's impact on suicide 25 February 2014 Researchers at the University of Bristol are joining forces with Samaritans to carry out groundbreaking research into the role the internet plays for those with suicidal thoughts.