Professional Services

Information about the University

Information for staff




Corporate web


Information about the University

Where can I find membership details for University Committees?

Where can I find a copy of the University Plan?

Where can I find University Policies and Strategies?

Where can I find University Annual Reports and Financial Statements?

Where can I find back copies of the Subtext Magazine?

Past issues of Subtext, the termly magazine for University staff, are available.

Information for staff


Who is my departmental first aider/safety advisor?

Your line-manager should be able to tell you who your First-Aider and Departmental Safety Advisor is, but you can also contact the Health & Safety Office for this information.

What are the University procedures for dealing with emergencies?

Where can I find information about University insurance policies?

General information about University insurance policies is available. For further information, please contact the University's Insurance Officer, Ginny Hope.

What is the University recycling policy?

Where can I find an expense claim form?

If you are a member of staff (on payroll) you are required to submit your expense claim through Proactis.  Further information about claiming expenses can be found on the Proactis website under FAQs.    Honorary members of staff and/or external contacts can download a Non-Staff Expense Claim Form from the Finance Office website.

How do I send a photocopying order to Print Services?

General information on sending orders to Print Services is available.

How do I change my phone number/personal details on the University Contact Directory?

Information on changing your personal information on the Contact Directory is available.

Where can I find information on training and development opportunities?

Details of current courses on offer via the Staff Development Office are available.

Where can I find information on University sports facilities?

General information on University sports facilities is available from the Centre for Sport, Exercise and Health, as well as membership information.


How can I obtain a University parking space/parking coupons?


Where can I find information on suitable accommodation for visitors?

How do I arrange parking for University visitors?

Car parking spaces for visitors can be reserved online.

How do I register a visitor for computing/library facilities?

University visitors and temporary staff requiring computing and/or library facilities must be registered for honorary staff status. This can be done by completing an Honorary Staff Record Form. This form must be signed off by the Head of Department.

Corporate web

Where can I find information about designing/updating a departmental website?

Information on the University's visual identity, including downloadable images of the University logo, is available .


Who do I contact to obtain a copy of an academic transcript or a degree verification?

Please contact the relevant Faculty Office to obtain an academic transcript.  For degree verification please contact the Examinations Office.

How can I obtain information about and tickets for a degree ceremony?

Information is available about forthcoming degree ceremonies, including contact details for ticket requests.